Number One Peninsula
Sleeps: 4/ Beds: 2/ Bathrooms: 2
from £864.00 - £2998.00 per week Book now
Number One Peninsula is a prestigious apartment perched right above the idyllic Porthminster Beach, offering a luxurious escape for a family of four and your four-legged friend with the added benefit of on-site parking and two spa passes for free use of the Harbour Hotel pool, spa and gym facilities with 20% off spa treatments.
Step inside and be greeted by spacious rooms that seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor living. Unrivalled views accompany you from every bedroom, the open-plan kitchen/sitting room and the expansive private decked terrace.
Linen and Towels Provided
Check in: 17:00
Check out: 10:00
After a day out exploring the wonders of the West Country, sink into the plush sofas and lose yourself in a movie night with the provided TV and DVD player. Or simply lounge on the sofas with a good book while the large patio doors offer a mesmerising backdrop of the turquoise sea and the lush gardens of the neighbouring hotel.
Imagine whipping up culinary delights in the sleek, modern kitchen, equipped with gleaming stainless-steel appliances, including an oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge, and freezer. The expansive marble-topped island, bathed in natural light from the vast patio doors, beckons you to gather around, whether you're prepping ingredients, sharing breakfast, or setting the scene for a memorable dinner party at the dining table with seating for four.
There is also a utility room fitted with a washer/dryer.
The master bedroom boasts a plush super king bed, inviting you to sink into blissful slumber with the soundtrack of the ocean. Step out onto the private decked terrace where breathtaking sea views stretch before you. The ensuite features a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and WC.
The second bedroom offers great flexibility with a zip and link bed which can be made up as either a king-sized bed or single beds, perfect for siblings, friends and couples.
The family bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC. There is an ensuite shower room off the master bedroom.
Step outside onto the decked terrace excess from both the open living area and master bedroom. Here you will find your private oasis overlooking the scenic vista. Breathe in the fresh sea air, soak up the sun and dine alfresco.
Full address: 1 The Peninsula Apartments, St Ives, TR26 2GB
- Dog Friendly - If you would like to bring your furry friend with you please let us know, all we ask is an additional £20.00 charge per dog
- Two passes are provided for guests to use the gym, pool and spa facilities at the Harbour Hotel. Guests also received 20% off treatments at the Harbour Spa. Guests can bring children under 16 during the designated hours of 9.00 am to 10.00 am and 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm only (7 days a week) for which there is a fee of £10 per child.
- Access Statement – Number One Peninsula is an apartment located on the ground floor. From the street, the apartment building is accessed across a walkway which enters onto the second floor. Once inside the property, there is a lift available for guests’ use. However, should the stairs be used, please note there are four flights of stairs down to the ground floor consisting of thirty-four steps.
- On-Site Garage Parking for One Car – The parking dimensions are 5m long, 2.34m wide and 2.28m high.
- Please note, due to the location of this holiday home next to the St Ives Harbour Hotel and Spa, there may be some noise disturbance from weddings and events taking place within the hotel grounds
Get in Touch
Cornish Escapes is a locally based holiday letting agency. We pride ourselves in providing quality accommodation for the perfect holiday experience. We love Cornwall and we know you will too! For any enquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch.