Sleeps: 2 / Beds: 1 / Bathrooms: 1
from £475.00 - £900.00 per week Book now
This compact and charming one-bedroom, dog-friendly holiday home has off-site parking for one car and is the perfect base for couples looking to explore St Ives.
Linen and Towels Provided
Check in: 17:00
Check out: 10:00
RelaxThe cosy open plan living and dining area is furnished with a stylish and comfortable sofa and smart TV.
The compact but modern kitchen is fitted with a two-ring induction hob, oven and fridge along with everything needed to cook a romantic meal for two.
The dining table is located in the open plan living area and has seating for two.
UnwindThe light and airy master bedroom has a double bed and exposed hanging space. It is also fitted with a dressing table, chair and mirror.
RefreshThe bathroom offers a bathtub with shower over, WC and wash hand basin.
Full address: 7 Ayr Lane, St Ives, TR26 1JL
- Dog Friendly – Suitable for one small dog
- Please be aware you need to access a typical St Ives lane to park, it is easy to access with care. Access lane 2.4m wide. The parking space dimensions are 2.8m wide and 5.0m long
- Tiddles is dog friendly. If you would like to bring your furry friend with you please let us know, all we ask is an additional £20.00 charge per dog
- Off-Site Parking for One Car – Located 0.1 mile from property
- Electric Heating
- Please note, Tiddles is a traditional Cornish Cottage and some ceilings and doors throughout the holiday home have height restrictions
“Tiddles is in a wonderfully quiet spot, just minutes from the buzz of the town and the main beaches of St Ives. Just perfect for two people!”
“Location very central. Facilities good and functional.”
Get in Touch
Cornish Escapes is a locally based holiday letting agency. We pride ourselves in providing quality accommodation for the perfect holiday experience. We love Cornwall and we know you will too! For any enquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch.