Sleeps: 4/ Beds: 2/ Bathrooms: 1
from £487.00 - £1332.00 per week Book now
An ideal base for exploring St Ives and the South West Peninsula. The perfect place to escape, relax and unwind.
Check in: 17:00
Check out: 10:00
RelaxThe open-plan living, dining and kitchen has been beautifully decorated and provides a comfortable L-shaped sofa, Smart TV, Blue-Ray DVD and Bose Bluetooth Speaker.
DineThere is a fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, microwave and coffee machine.
The master bedroom has a super kingsize bed (which can be configured as two singles).
The second bedroom also has a super kingsize bed (which can also be configured as two singles).
RefreshThe family bathroom features a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
OutsideFrench doors open to the extensive grounds and gardens with communal BBQ area and picnic bench.
Full address: 6 Castle Village, Tregenna Castle Estate, Trelyon Avenue, St Ives, TR26 2GN
- No Dogs
- Gas Central Heating
- Access Statement – Lamorna is accessed down a flight of stairs consisting of seventeen steps, followed by one step up into the building.
- Please note - Building works are ongoing on the Tregenna Estate.
- On-Site Parking for One Car
- The parking space dimensions are 2.6m wide and 5.0m long
- Please note – Access to the Tregenna Hotel facilities is chargeable. Please see hotel website for further details. Chargeable facilities include the Castle Beauty Spa and all-year-round access golf course. Access to the Tennis, Badminton and Squash Courts and Swimming Pools are restricted to non-Cornish school holiday periods. However, exceptions can be made with an advanced booking with the Hotel.
"Really lovely place to stay, spotlessly clean and all the appliances and kitchen equipment you need. Beds were really comfy and clean towels provided. The grounds around the property are kept so well and the gardens are so pleasant to sit in. The hotel complex offers tennis, swimming and a gym at a small cost. We visited the restaurant there also for dinner/Sunday lunch which was good. Great location to visit other areas of Cornwall by car/train."
“Lamorna is in a great location within walking distance of lovely beaches and St Ives Town. Modern, clean and well-appointed. Nice secluded bench area.”
“We had a great time! Lamorna is very comfortable, in a great location. Would definitely come again!”
“Perfect base in St Ives. Car parking, near gorgeous beaches, lots to do. Would book again!”
“Excellent facilities – a lot of time and thought has been put into the property by the Owners. From the decor to the extra gadgets and amenities.”
“Terrifically appointed – a lovely place to stay.”
Get in Touch
Cornish Escapes is a locally based holiday letting agency. We pride ourselves in providing quality accommodation for the perfect holiday experience. We love Cornwall and we know you will too! For any enquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch.