Sleeps: 4/ Beds: 2/ Bathrooms: 2
from £493.00 - £1298.00 per week Book now
This Cornish cottage offers parking for one car. This is the perfect cottage for a romantic hideaway, walking experience or a family holiday.
Linen and Towels Provided
Check in: 17:00
Check out: 10:00
RelaxOn the ground floor there is a lounge with log burner and comfortable leather sofas with a TV with Free Sat. To the front of the property there is also a small sitting area with large window overlooking the garden, an ideal location for your morning coffee.
DineThe kitchen is well equipped with double electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and a dining area for four.
UnwindA spiral staircase leads upstairs to two double bedrooms. The master bedroom enjoys wooden beams with a lovely view over the Moors. The master bedroom has a double bed and an ensuite with bath. The second double bedroom is at the front of the cottage with double bed and ample storage, it offers wonderful views over the garden and beyond.
The master bedroom has a double bed and an ensuite with bath.
A shower room with WC is also located on the ground floor.
The pretty cottage style garden is great for enjoying a relaxing evening meal or a glass of wine after a day on the beach, before settling down to enjoy impressive sunset views. The wooden table and chairs comfortably seat four. Alternatively, there is a small bistro table outside the kitchen. There is a small storage shed which houses a tumble dryer for your convenience as well as storage space for all your beach equipment and surfboards. There is also a washing line and outside tap. At the rear of the property there is direct access to the Moors – perfect for those who enjoy walking.
Full address: Halsetown Road, St Ives, TR26 3AQ
- Gas Central Heating
- Whistler’s Rest is dog friendly. If you would like to bring your furry friend with you please let us know, all we ask is an additional £20.00 charge per dog
- Please note, the stairs at Whistler’s Rest are not suitable for a stairgate.
- The parking space dimensions are 2.8m wide and 6.0m long
- Access Statement – Whistler’s Rest is accessed via three stone steps leading from the parking space to a stone pathway followed by an additional three steps before the front door. Please note, between the ground and first floors there is an open-thread spiral staircase which may not be suitable for some guests.
- Please note, if you have a pet allergy, this holiday home may not be suitable as the owners occasionally visit accompanied by their pet. If you require any further information, please contact us.
"Peaceful cottage in a convenient location and ideal for our children. A very well maintained cottage and very clean."
"Wonderful gem of a cottage. Had a great stay. Excellent location. Can’t fault it in anyway."
“The cottage was a home from home, with everything we needed. We enjoyed a morning walk in the Moors.”
“We had a very enjoyable stay Whistler’s Rest, loved everything about this pretty little cottage.”
“Wonderful cottage, we had a lovely, relaxing time. Fantastic views!”
“Beautiful cottage and garden. Had everything we needed and then some. We would love to stay again, perfect location… perfect cottage!”
“Really enjoyed staying here in your cosy cottage. It is beautiful, had everything we needed and in a great location for exploring Cornwall.”
“What a find! Whistler’s Rest gave us all the comfort and facilities at we needed, we will be back. Thank you.”
“Fabulous cottage – a real home from home. Very clean and comfortable. Our second year here and hope to come back again soon.”
Get in Touch
Cornish Escapes is a locally based holiday letting agency. We pride ourselves in providing quality accommodation for the perfect holiday experience. We love Cornwall and we know you will too! For any enquiries please do not hesitate to get in touch.